Established on August 15 th , 1950 and under the jurisdiction of health yuan of Taichung county.
Changed to under the jurisdiction of the health bureau of Changhua county
The Chinese Rejuvenated Committee subsidized the cost to build the office. It was completed and launched in February of 1953.
Changed to under the jurisdiction of Dacheng District Office and received guidance from the Health Bureau of Changhua county on November 20 th , 1960.
Changed to be under the jurisdiction of the Health Bureau of Changhua county in 1974.
The medical group practice center was established on October 27 th , 1989.
Moved to the newly built office on September 18, 1992
This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas：
1. the main menu zone at the top、2. the content zone at the center、3. the related information zone at the bottom
The following keys are set as the Access keys ( or speed keys) of this website.：
Alt+U：Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
Alt+M：Main content area shows the content of each page.
Alt+Z：Bottom Link area.
If your browser is Firefox, Press Shift + Alt + Key to jump. For example, press "Shift + Alt + C" to jump to the center of the page.